Professional, Caring & Confidential Help for All Problems of a Personal, Emotional or Habitual Nature
Harley Street Hypnotherapist, High Performance Coach & Deep Transformation Expert With Over 25 Years & 15,780+ Sessions Experience
* I went to see Andrew because my Tinnitus was entrenched in my conscious mind and it was making it difficult to sleep at night (constant ringing, etc.). After 1 session the improvement was remarkable – I had taught my mind not to focus on the internal noise I heard.
I never have sleeping problems now – I certainly would recommend Andrew to anyone who sought my opinion on this matter
Benjamin Rowntree – Management Consultant
* [My tinnitus]… i’ve had times when i haven’t heard it. It definitely has calmed down at night, I hardly hear it now (it is very faint or not there), which is really nice to get some peace at night!
Hopefully it will carry on, it has definitely improved and it doesn’t distract me as much as it did.
Louise, School Teacher (comments made after 4 sessions)
* Dear Andrew, I won’t be needing our appointment next week, as it is much better now and has virtually gone away.
Many Thanks, D.F. (Lawyer, London, message received after the second session).
For the symptomatic relief of Tinnitus, hypnosis & hypnotherapy can often be extremely effective.
Using some basic techniques, you may be able to discover surprisingly effective ways of reducing, controlling or even eliminating your awareness of your Tinnitus symptoms.
Once learned, these techniques are fairly easy to apply and can be put to use in almost any situation, even those ‘quiet’ moments when your symptoms are often at their worse.
In an ideal situation, you can expect the overall level of your Tinnitus to appear to decrease and turn down, so that it no longer seems to be so intrusive. In some cases you may even be able to ‘turn it off’ for periods.
In many cases, absolutely. There is no ‘magic’ involved and this is not necessarily a ‘cure’ in medical terms. Using this particular approach the hypnosis and hypnotherapy can primarily help you reduce your awareness of the Tinnitus – like not noticing the humming of your computer – until of course you draw your attention to it.
Different approaches, however, can use the calming and relaxing effects of the hypnosis itself to help you reduce stress – one of the primary aggravators of Tinnitus symptoms – as well as resolve any underlying emotional issues which are often contributing factors.
The principles and techniques are applicable to all Tinnitus sufferers, though the results achieved will vary from person to person.
Most of the symptomatic-relief techniques do involve an element of self-hypnosis, which you will be able to learn during the sessions, and anyone who wants to experience self-hypnosis, can – so there is no need to worry about not being able to be hypnotised.
You would normally allow an average of 3 or 4 sessions to cover this properly, spread over a few weeks, but more will be available if required. Sessions last approximately 1 hour each.
Fees are explained here.
Sessions are held at 1 – 7 Harley Street, London W1G 9QD (for directions please click here).
Appointments are available daytime, evenings & weekends.
If you would like some more information on treating your Tinnitus using hypnosis, please send an email, explaining your situation, to email@example.com
Or if you would really like to get on with sorting it out, you can book an appointment at Professional Hypnotherapy London, with either myself (Andrew Parr) or my colleague Colin Davis immediately.
Our private, confidential receptionist will answer your call and take care of everything for you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
* Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person
* Hi Andrew, I delivered a presentation this morning, felt more relaxed about delivering it and sounded much more confident, so I am pleased with the results. Thank you.
* Just reporting in, as requested, from the session we had for my nail biting. Am very happy to report that it has worked. I very rarely seem to find my fingers in my mouth, and have not bitten my nails since I last saw you. Seriously can’t believe it worked…. that’s a 30 year habit down the drain!”
* It has been just over a week since I had hypnotherapy for my sleeping problems. Since then I have only had two ‘bad’ nights sleep; one caused by going for a run in the evening and the other by my other half’s snoring. I am very grateful just to be able to sleep soundly on my own. It’s a great start! For now, I do not feel the need to book another session. Thank you so much for your help.
* I still need to pinch myself daily that the food issues have gone. I never expected such a change and feel truly blessed. Thank you for the part you have played in all of this healing. I feel like a new person, and finally myself. I feel our sessions may have come to a natural conclusion and just wanted to express my appreciation for your help.
* Just thought I would update you on my progress since seeing you. I am now 2 stone lighter since my heaviest point and 1 1/2 stone of that is since seeing you … so a very big Thank You! I am so much happier with myself and my life and feel in control of what I eat, rather than the other way around. It has been a truly liberating experience. There’s no looking back now. Thanks once again!